The MISSION of the Richmond Early Childhood Association is to advocate for young children and to provide education and resources to families, early childhood educators and the community on behalf of young children.
The VISION of the Richmond Early Childhood Association is to serve and act upon the needs and rights of young children.
The GOAL of the Richmond Early Childhood Association is to have a positive influence in impacting on the quality of services rendered to young children and their families.
The OBJECTIVES to achieve this goal include:
- Offer professional development opportunities to those serving in the field of early childhood education through conferences, workshops, newsletters, leadership seminars and resource materials.
- Raise public awareness of the necessity for:
- Age appropriate and developmentally appropriate education.
- High quality care and education in meeting the needs of young children and their families.
- Provide leadership and advocacy for the community by identifying and responding to issues related to the needs, rights and well-being of young children and their families.